Christmas & New Year Greetings

  • bindusirs
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      Dear members of MOSC,

      In this Holy season on behalf of all Moderators of MOSC , I extend to
      you family greetings of Peace and Prosperity .

      The only birthday the orthodox church celebrates is the birth of Jesus
      Christ. Im sure many of you have noticed that MOSC has ignored our
      groups second anniversary .

      May the year -2007 bring joyful accomplishments to all our dear
      members.

      On behalf of all MOSC Moderators

      Yrs /-
      Bindu Scaria,IRS
      Group Moderator : MOSC Group
    • Douglas Brandow
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        Thank-you, dear moderators for your good work on this forum! God
        bless you and have a wonderful feast!

        Douglas

        --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "bindusirs"
        <bindusirs@...> wrote:

        > Dear members of MOSC,
        >
        > In this Holy season on behalf of all Moderators of MOSC , I extend to
        > you family greetings of Peace and Prosperity .
        >
        > The only birthday the orthodox church celebrates is the birth of Jesus
        > Christ. Im sure many of you have noticed that MOSC has ignored our
        > groups second anniversary .
        >
        > May the year -2007 bring joyful accomplishments to all our dear
        > members.
        >
        > On behalf of all MOSC Moderators
        >
        > Yrs /-
        > Bindu Scaria,IRS
        > Group Moderator : MOSC Group

      • Dr.Siby Chacko
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
          Dear Group Members,

          God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

          A help that is not present when we need it is of small value. The anchor which is left at home is of no use to the seaman in the hour of storm; the money which he used to have is of no worth to the debtor when a writ is out against him. Very few earthly helps could be called "very present": they are usually far in the seeking, far in the using, and farther still when once used. But as for the Lord our God, He is present when we seek Him, present when we need Him, and present when we have already enjoyed His aid.

          He is more than "present," He is very present. More present than the nearest friend can be, for He is in us in our trouble; more present than we are to ourselves, for sometimes we lack presence of mind. He is always present, effectually present, sympathetically present, altogether present. He is present now if this is a gloomy season. Let us rest ourselves upon Him. He is our refuge, let us hide in Him; He is our strength, let us array ourselves with Him; He is our help, let us lean upon Him; He is our very present help, let us repose in Him now. We need not have a moment's care or an instant's fear. "The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge."

          THIS NEW YEAR MAY YOU BE UNDER SAFETY.

          ~SIBY
        • Ministry of Human Empowerment
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012
            Dear All,

            -- Wish you a very Joyous Christmas and A Blissful New Year !!!!!

            With warmest regards

            Yours in the Lord,

            Fr. P.A.Philip
            Deputy Secretary,