Re: 500 people attend funeral of Father Eskander

  • Biju Skaria
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      I strongly condemn the ghastly murder of Father Eskander. Islam is not a religion of peace and is showing its ugly face from quite sometime. The world must take Islamic terrorism seriously and crush it before it begins to bother us again.

      May God grant peace to the soul of Father Eskander and there is no God but Jesus Christ and this false god Allah is the creation of a monster by name Mohammed.

      Biju Skaria