By the Light we see the light.

  • manarkadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      I have read the posting of Dr. George Jacob and it is a good subject
      to think about the Holy Bible verses.

      Jesus Said, " You are the light of the world." Before Jesus
      taught " I am the light of the world…" . That is the concept and
      wish of our savior. He said, " You should become like me as I am
      like my Father." So Jesus came to this earth to teach the universe
      to become like God.

      If anyone in the darkness sees a light, he will look to the light
      with a hope to get there as he is being surrounded by the darkness.
      Everyone likes to be in the light than in the darkness, but someone
      stays in darkness because they did not realize it is dark. So when
      we are in the dark we have to look to Jesus to get to the light from
      the dark.

      When Jesus taught us that we are the light of the world, then the
      people who are in the dark have to look in to us to get the light.
      When the people are looking to the direction towards us with the
      hope of light and if we are not lightening then it will push down
      the seekers into the ditch.

      Again we can read in the Holy Bible " Wake up and lighten." Even if
      we fall asleep in the dark then the Holy Spirit is advising us to
      wake up and show your light. So it is our duty to be lightening and
      show that light to the world in darkness. When we are lighting, the
      light will flow from us to the dark and it will make the dark in to
      the light. A person can show his / her light in different ways and
      it is not necessary that you can be lightening by teaching the
      theology only. Teaching theology is not only through lip service
      but also through many different ways. Many Great people poured
      their light to this world without talking much. One among them is
      Mother Teresa. She showered the light of the God's love and taught
      the world with her memorable service. She submitted to God with her
      service.

      Be lightening and shower your light to eliminate the darkness.

      With regards,
      Charly V. Padanilam, Houston, TX.