Re: Response to Mr. Sajan Peter

  • ronniedaniel1953
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      I saw some others posting mails from your email address making me
      doubt your authenticity..

      So, make sure your email address is protected..

      Now about the subject you have raised ...
      What is your knowledge about the background of the two persons you
      mentioned in your email...
      What do you know about the background of the American Diocese ??
      Do you know who sow the seed of indiscipline in the American
      Diocese ??
      You repeated the same yellow journalism which is published by your
      other member of the Koduvathu clan !!!!!!!!!

      What you guys are upto ??
      Do you think you are helping the church ???

      rgds
      ronnie