Re: Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian [ MOSC ] Group Re: Satan gets fatter in the tradtional church < >

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 43 , May 31, 2006
      Dear Anup
      Thanks for your email. Study Bible from Gen.1 through Rev 22 in the next two years. You said you are studying Bible for last 10 years. You must have studied at least twice by this time.Good. Do you preach what do you learnt from your studies. I understand that you don't believe God's word in the Bible since you keep myth in your thinking and show it in your writing.Do you underline the verses which God wants us to follow? If not, I will give you a free Malayalam Bible which I underline for spiritual education of people.
      Before you study, write the following verses (which we sing on Sunday)on YOUR TABLE :Gal 1:9,10. based on this verse, I will not accept any theology or teaching, which is not taught by Jesus,Apostles (even if the message is from an angel,). That is why I told Kaniamparampil is not Jesus to change Gospel teaching. Some times Kaniamparampil achen teaches based on Syrian teaching, not on Bible. Tradtional Church has many David Browns (author of Davenci code)who twists word and teach fiction Gospels in the church for money( which is not the canonised 66 books of Bible.) Did you ever think why did he write the best selling book? Main reason was that false teachers of 3rd century taught that they have the right to revise Gospel.Tradtional church did so many mistakes in the last 19 centuries. So Dave thought that he can change Gospel to make some money.
      You know Potta Divine center. Achen started it before 25 years.It blessed 100s of people. Now Holy Spirit is leaving it, since Holy Spirit is being replaced by catholic teachings(eg. family blessing/peace comes through meditaion on the heart of Mathavu and prayer with Jabamala-Rossary-blessed by Pope)
      >>>yes you should be sad that orthodox churchus are having the real bible transalated>>
      I am sorry to note that Achen spent 40 years of his life for the Bible translation. JOC told achen,Thank you very much for your hardwork.We will folIow our syrian worship and keep your Bible in the church Library/show case. If anyone wants a copy, he can pay money and buy. Church will not teach Bible in the Church. I will be happy if the IOC translated bible is taught in the IOC churches, verse by verse, every Sunday, friday, and all maranaya perunals. We should have atleast 20,000 teachers and priests to teach Bible in 10 years. Always I say Orthodox clergies are the best teachers, at same time twisters of Bible. I have expereinced this a lot. I learn Bible from orthodox clergies, when I question certain things taught in the church,they say it is our tradtion if you don't find it in the Bible.

      with all love and affection
      Philip
    • Philip Oommen
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 11, 2006
        Dear Kiran
        Thanks for your email. I have a burden on the church. When a church becomes a religion(Christainity) we(breathing believers) have to intercede for the people. We don't need to catch collar and tell him to repent.Just read Ecc.ch11 & ch 12 with authority, if he is a stubborn man/woman. The rest God will do in his mind.
        When leaders and elders steal church's money we have to be on kneels.
        (Study book of Amos-BC 700s).In my younger days leaders and elders gave account of what they receive from people. Now there is no proper account given to the church. Leaders and elders lie wihtout shame. You will be shocked to hear some of them. Stealing god's money comes to crores evey year.
        After attending Haggai Institute training on Christian leadership and stewardship,(Strongly recommend you attend these courses this year.You will be a different Orthodox man) I convince false leaders and elders keep away from God's (Church's)money. Church's money is for expansion of God's kingdom and not to buy real estate or to make mega project. Recently we orthodox people visited a place where there is no orthodox churches. First comment one leader said was that we must get a place where we should get good income !!!(not many orthodox souls)
        Sincerely
        Philip