Reminder of The Day of Praise on 7/7 at 7 AM

  • Marvin Arevalo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      Dear Lord,

      Let us all join together around the world to give you praise, because you are the only one that deserves all the Glory and Honor, and all the praise.

      Brother and Sisters,

      Will you praise him to fulfill his prophecy? Do you realize how much blessings you will have as you spread this email to all your Christian friends, and even more so when you join together in this day? Remember the scriptures on Revelations 7:9.

      Warnings about things that may mislead you:

      Do not give way to Satan by supporting the movie called “06-06-06 The Omen,” and the movie the “Da vinci Code.” The Da vinci code is trying to point out that our Lord was a sinned with Mary Magdalene, and if that was true then there would not be any power behind the blood of the Lamb (Jesus Christ). The movie ‘06-06-06 the Omen’ is also, only feeding fear on to people, and as we know fear is from Satan. Supposedly, there are also some new ancient scriptures that were found, that say Judas was not the one who betrayed our Lord. These are all the works of Satan, so do not be mislead and remember that the scriptures say on Revelation 22:19.

      Do not let this year be lead by our enemy, and please realize that the prophecy will be fulfilled. We will have ‘the day in which all nations, and all denominations for Christ will join together to give the Lord, and Savior the praise that He deserves.

      “The Day of Praise” on JULY 7 at 7:00 AM, for one hour in front of your houses.”
      Revelation 7:10 (New International Version) And they cried out in a loud voice:

      "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne,
      and to the Lamb."

      Amen.

      The vision:

      The whole church united around the world to praise

      our Lord, and Savior outside on the streets of every nation in

      front of their house, apartments, or jail cells.

      The message:

      This is based on Revelations 7: 9 through 17.

      The whole church united around the world praising

      our Lord, and Savior. One day, for one hour.

      Praise him with banners, with palm branches,

      red ballons and, by singing praises and by exalting him by

      saying in a loud voice:

      "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the

      throne, and to the Lamb."

      THE TIME AND THE DATE ARE VERY IMPORTANT:

      July 7th at 7:00 AM. All time zones will do this

      At 7:00 AM for one hour. After the hour of praise share

      The gospel with who ever asks questions about this day.

      The Place:

      This will be outside on the streets of every nation

      in the front of your house, apartments, or jail cells.

      End by:

      7:00 P.M. – This time is open for all those that can

      not join us at 7:00 AM, but will like to join us still

      during this 12 hour period. After or during the hour

      of praise let everyone who approaches you about the

      gospel, and about the Blood that Jesus Christ shed

      for us. Take advantage of those who ask, and share the

      reason and purpose of this day.

      The church:

      Please forward this email to as many Christians that

      you know, translate it if you need to, or cut and

      make flyers for those who do not have email.

      The Lord will bless you for your cooperation.

      In the name of Jesus Christ.

      Amen

      If you would like to know more about the day of praise you could find us on the web at:

      thedayofpraise.com

      Marvin Otoniel Arevalo

      (661) 313-1329 Cell