Life is tough- So Am I

  • Manish Wilson
    Message 1 of 1650 , Apr 11, 2006
      Life at any time can become difficult.
      Life at any time can become easy.
      It all depends upon how you adjust yourself to life.
      You cannot always control your circumstances.
      But you can always think positive thoughts.

      The realities of life result from many outside factors,
      none of which you can control.
      Your attitude, however, reflects the way
      in which you evaluate what's happening to you.

      It is not your situation,
      it's your reaction to the situation that's important.
      Things always seem to turn out best for those people
      who can make the best out of the way things turn out.

      There is nothing either good or bad,
      only your thinking makes it so.
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1650 of 1650 , Feb 10 7:09 PM

        "Even if we should have mounted to the very pinnacle of virtue, let us consider ourselves last of all; having learned that pride is able to cast down even from the heavens themselves him who takes not heed, and humbleness of mind to bear up on high from the very abyss of sins him who knows how to be sober. For this it was that placed the publican before the Pharisee."

           St. John Chrysostom.

        "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."  Ephesians 5:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.