Re: Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian Group policy of the forum

  • Kiran George
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi Gabriel,

      Could you please shed more light on ICON? I would like to know more about it.

      Thanks
      Kiran
    • Jacob
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
        Dear Charly Uncle,

        I read your same article today at one more site.
        You are right.Goosberry sores at the begining but sweetens later.

        But reading same mail at different yahoo groups is also sore.
        And it does not sweeten later unfortunately.

        +Prayers+
        Jacob
      • Colonel Jose
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
          Dear Itoop,
          Congrats on taking charge of MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian Group. The id jose_ua is mine , and is common on both yahooo and hotmail. I sent across the Mar Alvarez article because i found it very inspiring. The authorship belongs to Shri. George Kurian of Goa. When i made the posting i requested you to take off my name , and give sole credit to George Kurian. I am sending you a personal mail with my full address and church attending. I hope this clarifies everything about me and the posting i made.

          When is the Group Elder returning?

          Sincerely
          Colonel Jose