Re: policy of the forum

  • E. S JOHN
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
      Dear Mr.Gabriel,
      What have we gained, after all, by embracing the alien christians in our soil for the last 5 centuries? We have been converted as beggars in our own backyards! We pretend to be large hearted because of our ignarance of the sanctimonious Orthodox faith and mysticism. When Christ comes, there will be christians, but no Christianity and pure faith because of our magnanimity. Charity begins at home, first love and care the Mother church; then only we can understand about our neighbours' mothers and their aspirations and problems. Learn about the five wise virgins and foolish five virgins before starting the voyage of Christian life. I won't mainly blame the laity, as our modern clergy misleads us. If you like to know my views about such things, please visit other sites where I have given my frank opinions.
      E.S.John

      gabrielparakkal <gabrielparakkal@...> wrote:

      Hello
      This forum is opened with an aim for all christens to post their opinion….If any one would like to talk about malankara ortodox Christian only, please find a place at ICON which is exclusive for malankara orthodox only. Here let us talk about Christianity and Holy bible. Let us debate for subjects and opinions, exchange ideas, learn more, but with mutual respect. We should not allow any personal criticism in the forum. Let us discuss a subject until we
      come to conclusions. Thus educate ourselves. Let us make this forum a guide line to the future generations. Please don't shrink to a denomination where no more growth and future, with rules and law are already finalized. If the elder have a different opinion may please reveal it. If so please remove the slogan "The only forum for all Christians to express their views freely".

      With Regards
      Gabriel parakkal

      ---The only forum for all Christians to express their views freely. ------
    • Kiran George
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi Gabriel,

        Could you please shed more light on ICON? I would like to know more about it.

        Thanks
        Kiran
      • Jacob
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
          Dear Charly Uncle,

          I read your same article today at one more site.
          You are right.Goosberry sores at the begining but sweetens later.

          But reading same mail at different yahoo groups is also sore.
          And it does not sweeten later unfortunately.

          +Prayers+
          Jacob
        • Colonel Jose
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
            Dear Itoop,
            Congrats on taking charge of MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian Group. The id jose_ua is mine , and is common on both yahooo and hotmail. I sent across the Mar Alvarez article because i found it very inspiring. The authorship belongs to Shri. George Kurian of Goa. When i made the posting i requested you to take off my name , and give sole credit to George Kurian. I am sending you a personal mail with my full address and church attending. I hope this clarifies everything about me and the posting i made.

            When is the Group Elder returning?

            Sincerely
            Colonel Jose