Re: How to Repost articles

  • Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Dear MOSC Elder

      Do you mean that Mr George Kurian & Colonel Jose are two different persons??
      To me , it appears as same person , one the real name and the other his yahoo id. ( If it is so , no credit is given even at our group site , unless it is his own contribution).

      It will be a welcome to give credit to the original author. I agree
      with MOSC Elder.

      Regards
      Jacob

      ********
      Dear Jacob,

      Credit has been given to George K Kurian as the author. Even the subject of the article:338 is "Julius Mar Alvarez - First Diaspora Bishop ~GEORGE K KURIAN - Goa~ ". Moreover at the end of article: 338, you will find ~GEORGE K KURIAN - Goa~ mentioned. This clearly means GEORGE K KURIAN is the author.

      Articles published in our Group can be republished anywhere but our Group must be given credit, that is courtesy. To my knowledege Colonel Jose and George K Kurian are two different people.I hope Colonel, you will read this mail and kindly clarify.

      yrs
      MOSCELDER
      *********