Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1536 , Jan 4, 2006
      "The reading of the word of God should be performed in solitude, in order that the whole mind of the reader might be plunged into the truths of the Holy Scripture, and that from this he might receive warmth, which in solitude produces tears; from these a man is wholy warmed and is filled with spiritual gifts, which rejoice the mind and heart more than any word."

      St. Seraphim of Sarov.

      "You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased." Psalms 4:7

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.

      The Safety of our Beloved Patriarch, H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1536 of 1536 , Sep 1 6:07 PM

        "When the Church calls for repentance and the thoughts of the disobedient return to the thinking of the righteous, the Church has done its work and fulfilled its testimony.  The return of sinners is its greatest glorification, and the repentance of the disobedient is the incense it offers to its bridegroom to complete the joy of His heart."

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."  Proverbs 3:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.