Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1501 , Jan 4, 2006
      "The reading of the word of God should be performed in solitude, in order that the whole mind of the reader might be plunged into the truths of the Holy Scripture, and that from this he might receive warmth, which in solitude produces tears; from these a man is wholy warmed and is filled with spiritual gifts, which rejoice the mind and heart more than any word."

      St. Seraphim of Sarov.

      "You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased." Psalms 4:7

      Prayer Requests:

      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.

      The Safety of our Beloved Patriarch, H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1501 of 1501 , Jul 2 5:57 PM

        Christ is my God and my hope.
        His cross is the rod of my faith.
        His pierced side is the flood of my baptism.
        The blood of His flagellation is the oil of my anointment.
        His apostles are the guide of my way.
        My lady Mariam is the door of my salvation.

           Aba Giorgis of Gasicha.

        "And you who seek God, your hearts shall live. For the Lord hears the poor."  Psalm 69:32-33

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith