Prayer Requests at Jerusalem and Cyprus Monasteries...

  • guyvarghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Dear Moscelder,

      I was overenjoyed hearing that our beloved elder is going on a
      Piligrimage to Holy Jerusalem and Cyprus.

      I have enclosed a personal mail with a list of prayer requests from
      me,my close friends and relatives kindly take the print outs of these
      letters and do send it with our elder for placing these letters in
      the wailing wall prayer cells in Holy Jerusalem and likewise at the
      orthodox monasteries at Cyprus.

      God wish you good health and keep you safe during this spiritual
      journey.

      Please pray for us.

      Dr.Varghese.
    • moscelder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Dear Dr. Varghese,
        I have already faxed across your letters. Incase you wish to speak to
        him personally he is at Hyatt Regency , Jerusalem, at
        +972 (2) 628-4892