Msg # 7, MOSC Group Digest Number 369

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      2nd Oct 2005

      Dear Group Leader / Elder

      This has reference to your Message: 7, dated: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 Reg: Let Phillip Oommen speak out ( True Orthodox faith) in your Digest Number 369.

      You have very successfully defended the Orthodox faith against the loose arguments
      by Phillip Oommen ( we do not know if that is this real name or pen name or pet name ) which was clear evoking of spirits of netherlands. We liked the way you have done it. Keep up and help always to keep up good faith.

      Let our prayers, intercession of H. Mother of God and all the Saints may help lost men like him to have the Holy Spirit to clear such dirty brains and fill their minds, hearts & souls with true faith, and we pray that; May the same also make you and your helpers to attain more wisdom and power to overcome satanic inspirations and to open your eyes in the days to come.

      We are looking out for the best

      In the Service of Our Lord Jesus Christ

      Babu Maracheril
      Kothamangalam Valia Pally
    • ronniedaniel1953
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Dear Babu

        I think we have agreed that we will take a Sabbat from " Hidden
        Snares" and unspiritual talk at least for a week.

        Dear friends who are arguing on faith of other Christians - When we
        argue with Philip about his belief, Babu will argue with us about
        our belief. Or another Catholic guy will raise questions about our
        belief.
        My problem with Philip was that he is claiming to be an Orthodox
        believer and always talk against the orthodox faith. This was
        hypocricy. I am more than happy to accept him as a brother of the
        pentacostal faith and treat him on par with an orthodox believer for
        salvation.

        rgds
        ronnie

        --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, Babu
        Maracheril <babuchachen@y...> wrote:
        > 2nd Oct 2005
        >
        > Dear Group Leader / Elder
        >
        > This has reference to your Message: 7, dated: Wed, 28 Sep 2005
        Reg: Let Phillip Oommen speak out ( True Orthodox faith) in your
        Digest Number 369.

        > You have very successfully defended the Orthodox faith against the
        loose arguments
        > by Phillip Oommen ( we do not know if that is this real name or
        pen name or pet name ) which was clear evoking of spirits of
        netherlands. We liked the way you have done it. Keep up and help
        always to keep up good faith.

        > Let our prayers, intercession of H. Mother of God and all the
        Saints may help lost men like him to have the Holy Spirit to clear
        such dirty brains and fill their minds, hearts & souls with true
        faith, and we pray that; May the same also make you and your helpers
        to attain more wisdom and power to overcome satanic inspirations and
        to open your eyes in the days to come.

        > We are looking out for the best
        >
        > In the Service of Our Lord Jesus Christ
        >
        > Babu Maracheril
        > Kothamangalam Valia Pally
      • moscelder
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          Thank You for appreciation. May God be glorifies through our words. If
          possible pls send me a picture of Eldo Mar Beselios thirumeni. We can
          post it in our files section for all to see.

          yrs
          Itoop Korah
          MOSCELDER