Is it a wolf in the coat of sheep or an ignorant?

  • padanayakan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      I have red the posting about St.. Mary in this group and the article
      posted by T.G. Varghese who is proclaim himself as a scholar (Collar
      is the suitable name) in Christianity and an active member in Abu
      Dhabi St. George Orthodox Church. His wording "St. Mary vas virgin
      till she conceived Jesus" it is ridicules and it shows his
      knowledge about the basic knowledge about Christianity.What do you
      mean by this statement?

      Mr. Varghese you should read the Bible and has to ask somebody to
      teach you the basic of Christianity. Your vicar in Abu Dhabi is
      capable to that. Without knowing even the history of the birth of
      Jesus Christ please do not proclaim your scholarship title.

      Either you write the above wording because of your ignorance or you
      write that because of your foolish thinking. If you are a teacher in
      Sunday school or if you are in any position in Abu Dhabi Orthodox
      Church then I have to Contact H.G. Job Mar Philoxinos to arrange a
      class for you to teach the basic lessons of Christianity. I
      personally know many members of the Abu Dhabi church, as I was more
      than 23 years in Dubai including 10 years in Abu Dhabi.

      If you mentioned because of a writing mistake please excuse me and
      kindly inform it in this group otherwise kindly do not post such
      blunders in public. Kindly think about your posting and understand
      what did you do through that message.

      With regards,

      Charly V. Padanilam, Houston, TX.