We need to find out the real cause.

  • padanayakan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Dear Mr. Biju Skariah,

      Satan hates God and the people of God. Satan afraid when he sees
      the cross. That is the nature of devil. The same character will
      reflect on the people who follow him.

      Students who are not doing the home works and not studying the
      subjects also afraid about their teacher or some of them hate the
      teacher.

      Fools always hate the wise, may be because of the jealous or their
      inferiority complex.

      A person who has no self respect will always hate others as he do
      not know how to behave with others and not aware about the human
      culture.

      If a person is incapable to perform any activity then he will always
      curse others. Same will do a mentally wounded person also.

      There are many reasons for this type of characteristic. May be it
      is because of the background of the person or may be that person do
      not have anything to do to get the attention of others or may be he
      is self discriminated by himself or may be he is facing some serious
      family problem etc.

      We are usually sympathetic towards such persons; even though he is a
      public nuisance we shall have to try to bring him to our standard.
      If a mad person is calling you some bad names it is not advisable to
      call him back the same. If you are doing the same that the mad
      person did then there is no difference between you and him. May be
      the mad will think that you are not able to give him a reply.

      Poor Biju Skariah has some problem and he is expressing always in
      public about that. A good counseling may be a good remedy for most
      of such persons.

      If you let me know the place where you are living then I may be able
      to advise some references for you to find someone who can help you,
      because you as you are a member of our internet forum and our Church.

      May God bless you. I shall remember you in our daily prayers. Next
      Sunday I shall write your name in our Church for special prayers for
      blessings.

      With regards,
      Charly V. Padanilam.
      (This is for private circulation only for reading and any kind of
      copying or re-producing as a whole or part or using for any other
      purpose is strictly prohibited.)