Re: He also suffered

  • Mrs. Sabu George
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 9:29 PM
      Why Thirumeni's name is spelt incorrectly? His name
      is Coorilos, which you may please note. When we saw
      the first message, we thought it has come
      inadvertently, but today's message also has the same
      spelling.

      Thanks

      Mrs. Sabu George
      -------------------------Elders Note----------------------
      Thirumenis from all denominations are participating here.

    • Elaine Jose
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Aquatic exercise may make moving easier A pool pass could be your ticket to
        improving mobility in stiff, inflamed joints. Water takes stress off joints
        and blocks some of the pain sensation, allowing people who normally can't
        exercise to engage in activity, loosen stiff joints, strengthen muscles, and
        see lasting results.

        Contact the Arthritis Foundation at (800) 283-7800 for a free brochure about
        water exercise and arthritis, and to locate Arthritis Foundation aquatic
        classes in your area.

        Elaine Jose
        Editor