We have to stop this Nick picking!

  • MathetesC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Anything anyone else write can be criticized. Some people are bent upon doing it. We have different ways of looking at things and we have different prejudices. Let us try to see the positive in others and build on it.

      I am tired of anyone picking on a word or an idea some one said without trying to understand the whole message and specially the main thurst of it or the pain behind it.

      Be charitable. Act and speak like a Chrisitan.

      Love in Christ.

      CCMathewsachen@...
      www.njorthodoxchurch.org