PrisonerAlert Update: Behnam Irani Remains Ill, But Full of Faith

  • prisoneralert@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      PrisonerAlert - A Ministry of the Voice of the Martyrs
      Prisoner Alert
      Update

      Behnam Irani

      prisoner

      Write a Letter Petition Official

      Location: Iran (Islamic Republic of)
      Arrested: May 2011

      Pastor Behnam Irani remains in poor health. He has served a little over two years of his six-year sentence. VOM partners report that his faith remains strong and his attitude is positive.

      His family misses him a great deal. He has a 12-year-old daughter and a four-year-old son.

      Pray for healing for Pastor Behnam and for protection for him while he's in prison. Pray especially that God would strengthen and encourage his faith during this season. More Info

        WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY

      Hello Friends.

      Since our last communication with you, the PrisonerAlert for Behnam Irani has been viewed over 23800 times, and over 3600 letters of encouragement have been sent. What a blessing this must have been to Behnam Irani -- and what a message it will have sent to the officials, that this person is cared for internationally.

      Now imagine what could happen if we could double, triple or increase by ten or one hundred-fold the number of people, around the World, that are praying and writing on behalf of those imprisoned and persecuted for their faith.

      You can help. Please forward this email to those you know have a heart for God's people and encourage them to sign-up too. It's the work of friends telling friends that will bring the greatest response to those who need it most.

      Thank you in advance for partnering with us on behalf of those who suffer for the Lord.

      Response So Far

      847
      GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS EMAILED
      3640
      ENCOURAGING LETTERS WRITTEN
      106010
      ALERTS SENT
      23890
      ALERTS VIEWED
      Your Privacy: We value your privacy. If you were sent this email in error or if you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
      © 2011 The Voice of the Martyrs