E mail

  • joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 4:10 AM
      Dear Moderator.
      Please post this note in our esteemed site
      Thanking you
      Yours in Christ
      Prof. J K A

      The MGRC is an offshoot of MGOCSM of India. Started in 1983. I am one of its founder members and is still its Vice-President.

      Please see this website www.mgrc.co.in

       Please also see website of the Mar Gregorios Student Movement of India. It was being developed  and maintained by me.

      www.mgocsm.com.in

      -______________________________________________________________

      Prof.Joseph K.Alexander
      Director of Collegiate Education (Retd)
      Chairman , Kerala Regional  Branch,
      Indian Institute of Public Administration
      Former member Apex council, IIPA. New Delhi
      Kanianthra, Medes Lane
      Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
      695034 Phone 0471-2321955
      E mail   josekan@...