      To: malankaraorthodoxsyrianchristian@yahoogroups.com
      From: spiritualwords@...
      Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:33:34 -0400
      Subject: [ MOSC ] Spiritual Words.

      "When we return to ourselves and remember the Heavenly Father, we may rightly use these words: 'Forgive us our debts.' Hence, even though one be a Moses or a Samuel, or any other man of outstanding virtue, in so far as he is a man, he does not consider these words less fitting for himself, seeing that he shares Adam's nature and participates in his exile. For since, as the Apostle says, 'in Adam we all die,' the words that are suited to Adam's penance are rightly applied to all who have died with him, so that after we have been granted the remission of our sins we may again be saved by the Lord through grace, as says the Apostle (cf. Eph. 2:5)."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming." 1 John 2:28

      Prayer Requests:

      Ibrahim - Lung cancer

      Amal - Breast cancer

      Wageh S.- Cancer and heart surgeries

      George A. - Respiratory Problems.

      Fr. Athanasius Ava Mina - Intestinal problems.

      Huda S. - Peace and health.

      The family of Mary R.

      Rita P. - Ovarian Cancer

      Julia M.S. - An infant with a lung deficiency disorder

      Julie - In a coma from a serious car accident

      Marian L - Late stage MS

      Nadia - Lung cancer

      Heidi - Difficulty to conceive

      John - Brain aneurysm

      Eva - Paralyzed from a stroke

      Sonty P. - Suffering from cancer. Please pray for her healing and financial ability.

      Lidya P. - Suffering from a stroke.

      Rev. Davy P. - Suffering from hepatitis type B.

      Somaya M. - Being tested for breast cancer.

      Peter and family - inoperable grade 4 brain tumour

      Eman, Hany and Daniel - Suffered serious injuries from a car accident

      The family of Neveen M.

      Emil S. - Open heart surgery.

      Clement - Lung and liver cancer

      M.M.- metabolic syndrome

      Sherien - Cancer

      Emad. Please pray for his family

      Scott - Crones Disease

      J. Shapiro - Cancer.

      C.L. - Complete recovery after a tragic car accident.

      M. Ragheb - Out of the ICU but he is still under critical care

      M. Fleming - Multiple brain and spinal cord diseases.

      Fr. Wissa Bessada

      G. Roubil - Out of ICU

      The Coptic mission trip to Mexico.

      Camilo, Julio Renaldo, Diego and family, Hong and Pablo - Accept the faith and get baptized.

      H.H. Pope Shenouda III

      David - rectal and liver cancer.

      The family of Larry W. - May the Lord grant them peace.

      H.M - Hardship.

      William H. - Cancer

      Makram G. - Liver Cirrhosis in the last stages

      Emad - Lung cancer.

      Albert - Operation

      Abanoub

      Eva S - Recovery from a heart surgery.

      M.B.- Breast Cancer

      Mark - brain tumor

      Fr. Anthony H.

      Luka-- May God unite him with his family.

      F.Z. may God help him in his service.

      Tasony Esther, May God heal her and comfort her.

      Akmal T. - Major heart surgery.

      Amal M - Lymphoma Cancer.

      Shery - Tumor near her spinal chord.

      E.Salamah - Breast Cancer.

      Mena - Displaced mandibular joint.

      Esme - Severe lupus with heart & brain function involvement.

      Yvone Y. - Serious Eye Surgery. The doctors now feel she might not need the surgery at all.

      Anthony - PTSD from Iraq

      Elisha Mary - return to Communion

      E. - Brain tumor, 22 yrs old with 2 kids.

      M. Chouinard and her family and students.

      Sharon P - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, PTSD

      Jan P - pancreatic cancer

      Becky Cox D - bone marrow cancer

      Eric G - throat cancer

      Samantha M - Type 1 diabetes

      Amelia T - Breast Cancer

      Anthony C - Kidney Stones

      Emad: To be closer to God

      Safa: To be closer to God

      Badra: Comfort

      Souzy: Guidance

      Leelamma M - Please pray for her family.

      Vladimir and Vaclav.

      Steve - Depression.

      M Said.

      Viola - Pray for her soul and her family to know the Lord and understand HIS work

      Sandy: God open her eyes, give her wisdom

      Nicole: Wisdom

      Hazem A. - Overcome his addiction, and gives him strength & will power.

      Kip - Her spine is breaking down & will need surgery to have a rod inserted.

      Katherine - Make right decisions as she enters adulthood.

      Susan - Finds peace and overcome her suicidal thoughts.

      Sue's family - Return, as a family, to our church and find peace.

      Jacky A. and Family.

      John D. - Job

      The Orthodox community in Olympia, WA

      Please remember me in your prayers.