Bicycles and Bowls

  • Carlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2010
    • Ozan Yarman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2010
        Very nice! But it feels unfinished to me. We could hear more of this!

        Oz.

        ✩ ✩ ✩
        www.ozanyarman.com

        On Aug 21, 2010, at 5:48 PM, Carlo wrote:

        > Listen to Bicycles and Bowls:
        >
        > http://www.seraph.it/dep/det/BicyclesAndBowls.mp3
        >
        > Read my blog for more informations:
        >
        > http://www.seraph.it/blog_files/931ae9c9f594da7bcead8d69300349f1-73.html

      • Kraig Grady
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21, 2010
          could be. I was thinking the fragmentation was rather sought for.
          Interesting elements from former times, pre-baroque almost,
          struggling to survive. pitted against a modern chaos.
          Somehow it resonated well after it was over. somehow resolved in
          a way. hard to explain

          /^_,',',',_ //^ /Kraig Grady_ ^_,',',',_
          Mesotonal Music from:
          _'''''''_ ^North/Western Hemisphere:
          North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>

          _'''''''_ ^South/Eastern Hemisphere:
          Austronesian Outpost of Anaphoria
          <http://anaphoriasouth.blogspot.com/>

          a momentary antenna as i turn to water
          this evaporates - an island once again

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2010
            thanks for listening!
            it's an abstract, free improvisation. I did not want to edit it a lot to make it more "reasonable".
            I let it go :-)