RE: maine 2-foot plan and map list

  • M2fq@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 1999
      All ---

      M2FQ has their all-new 10 page plan and map catalog available now.

      We have completely updated the old list adding heavy weight covers for
      longevity, adding reduced size drawings providing some examples for the
      hobbyist, including a number of drawings not available on the list. (We used
      a few from "ancient" issues of Maine 2-Foot Modeler that are just down right
      helpful to the modeler)

      The new list also has a "notes" and "wish list" section to help keep tract of
      your needs.

      We also include a page of coupons for drawing purchases, book purchases --
      and subscription discounts for both Maine 2-Foot Quarterly and Light Iron
      Digest.

      The list also includes important documents and other research materials.

      An important research tool for any modeler/historian.

      Send $4.00 to:
      M2FQ Publications
      P.O. Box 133
      Washingtonville, OH 44490-0133