Maine 2' books FS

  • Joel Brumm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Guys,
      I have several excess titles that I would like to sell:

      Ride the Sandy River $85.00
      Two Feet Between the Rails, vol. 1 (missing pages 205-212; previous owner
      cut out with
      a hobby knife, otherwise in good condition) $50.00
      Two Feet Between the Rails, vol. 2 (previous owner's dog (?) chewed on one
      corner of the book and took a piece out of the spine at the corner;
      opposite corner has 'bite' marks in it as well.
      You can see it at
      http://www.geocities.com/brummjs/book.jpg
      The contents of the book are unharmed and the book/binding works fine, this
      is mostly a cosmetic issue). Book price $90.00
      Passenger Cars of the SR&RL $35.00

      There will also be shipping of $5 per order (probably more if you are
      outside of the U.S.)
      If you are interested in any of these titles please contact me via private
      email at
      jbrumm@...
      Thanks,
      Joel Brumm