Fw: A new nasty virus alert warning

  • Colin Rainsbury
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 4:11 PM
      Ok I know most of you will not like this but I have been asked to pass this
      on

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 5:45 PM
        Colin,

        This virus alert is a complete hoax.....go look here....

        http://www.f-secure.com/hoaxes/hjesus.shtml

        Go to the homepage of this group and bookmark it for a good list of
        virus warnings....this is just another silly hoax that ties up
        everyone's time and mail and bandwidth.

        Hope this helps.

        Vic H

        Colin Rainsbury wrote:

        > Ok I know most of you will not like this but I have been asked to pass this
        > on
        >
        > > Very Urgent!!!!!!!
        > > PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR.
        > >
        > > If you receive an email titled: "It Takes Guts to Say Jesus" DO NOT
        > OPEN
        > > IT. It will erase everything on your hard drive.
        <snip>
      • Colin Rainsbury
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 1:04 AM
          Thanks for the reply, sorry to anyone who already knew this to be a hoax I do not normal send these warnings on but in this case this one appeared to be genuine

          sorry once again

          Colin Rainsbury