Fw: railroad conversion

  • David Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Brain,

      I am not an HOn30 modeler....Actually, I am an Sn2 modeler,
      and you really should try Sn2 instead of HOn30....Just kidding....

      While this e-mail list probably has a few HOn30 modelers,
      there is an e-mail list for HOn30 modeling. You can
      find out about it from the HOn30 Home Depot WWW site.

      http://home.powertech.no/jr/HOn30.html

      Good luck!

      Sn2 Web Page: Updated July 10, 1999
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Creek/5938/Sn2/Sn2.htm