cd photo collections

  • COLINR@lynbarn.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hi all

      Just joined the group but would like an address to sent the buck's to
      from my side of the pond, so I can get hold of the CD roms, sound
      like there is some good stuff to see on them.

      Also is a Rigg's bank cheque OK to send to you?

      AS to Main two foot itself it has a small but very interesting
      following here in the UK. I personnally have an interest in Baldwin
      2ft gauge steam and other bits if anyone has any details of other US
      narrow gauge web site's that we should visit please let me know.

      Colin Rainsbury

      Greenwich & District Narrow Gauge Railway Society