RE: RE: new style MaineOn2 FAQ's

  • terry2foot
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2013

      topics/posts that would otherwise be overlooked in the blog style presentation.

      I declined to include some new "print on demand" books which are basically collations of Wikipedia pages, in yesterday's book list updates. These show up in searches by the subject railroad using the advanced search facility on abebooks.

      Terry

      --- In mainetwofooters@yahoogroups.com, <terry2foot@...> wrote:

      Some of the book lists have been updated,

      Terry

      --- In mainetwofooters@yahoogroups.com, <terry2foot@...> wrote:

      It is with some trepidation that I announce the re-publication of the book lists on the MaineOn2 FAQ's, https://maineon2faq.wordpress.com/

      There are some gaps in the information published, so I hope that group members will be forthcoming to fill those gaps, and also to advise any omissions etc.

      I would acknowledge the assistance of Tim Mulina in providing information about the Peter Barney BHI books,

      Terry

      --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, "terry2foot" <terry2foot@...> wrote:

      > I would advise that the group entrusted by Bill Kerr with re-publishing the content of the FAQ's, has already completed the first phase of re-publishing the Model Photo's that were originally in the picture FAQ's on Fotopic, and are now moving onto re-publishing sections of the original written FAQ's at https://maineon2faq.wordpress.com/
      >
      > Enjoy if you visit, but if you have factual questions about the content, or hopefully some additional information to include, then please do so via this board or the MaineOn2 board in preference to the blog.
      >

      > Terry
      >

      > --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kerr" <bill_kerr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi John
      > >

      > > I will eventually get around to reposting the FAQ
      > >

      > > Have a good day,
      > >
      > > Bill Kerr

    • terry2foot
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2013

        Oops! The full message was not posted, Apologies;-

        We've also added a "What's new?" page for returning viewers so that we can flag up additions and changes to previously published topics/posts that would otherwise be overlooked in the blog style presentation.