Oxen Re: [MaineTwoFooters] How are different parts Maine different?

  • lee_rainey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2013
      Quite so! That's why we have working oxen (and a haying scene and and oats field) on The Sn2 Crew modulat layout.
      Oxen were common in many logging areas while teams of horses
      in other areas. By the way consider horse mules oxen, and other farm animals ever
      consider how much freight they generated, not only moving the animals, oats hay
      and what have you, gear, wagons and what have you. Then there is all that manure,
      bodies hides meat milk, cheese, eggs and the various farm crops,
      Lee Rainey