Jerry Devos Book 3

  • Wes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Thoroughly enjoying Jerry's latest book. Like his earlier works, this one is essential to any fan of the Maine two-footers. It's mostly a picture book, with more than 100 previously unpublished photos. It's also loaded with many interesting bits of news that Guy Rioux sifted out of thousands of pages of microfilmed newspaper articles. Like the others, printing and binding is top quality. -Wes Ewell
    • brian bass
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2013
        Sorry for the multiple posts, but does anyone here have any connections at the Maine Narrow Gauge Museum in Portland?  I'll be up that way next weekend and would like to get access to locos 7 and 8 to measure and photograph for a modeling project (HOn30).  Probably Sunday or Monday would be best as I'm sure they are busy on Saturday since it's a steam day.  I did get in the shed to see #7 several years ago before it was damaged, but only took a few photos.
        I tried emailing their normal, info address a few days ago, but nothing heard back.
        Thanks,
        Brian Bass