Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Crittenden Drawings

  • rwy536
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hi Bill,

      $50.00 plus $12.35 for flat rate box for a total of $62.35.

      My e-mail address is charter.net. The other two are long gone.

      My address is:
      John Pilling
      38 Glendale Avenue
      Uxbridge MA 01569-1709

      Regards,
      John

      John Pilling
      Uxbridge, MA
      USA

      On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM, William Uffelman wrote:

         John I replied direct but also noticed that I have addresses for you with 3 providers. Are you now at Charter.net?

      Bill Uffelman