Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Crittenden Drawings

  • William Uffelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
      John I replied direct but also noticed that I have addresses for you with 3 providers. Are you now at Charter.net?

      Bill Uffelman

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
        Hi Bill,

        $50.00 plus $12.35 for flat rate box for a total of $62.35.

        My e-mail address is charter.net. The other two are long gone.

        My address is:
        John Pilling
        38 Glendale Avenue
        Uxbridge MA 01569-1709