Crittenden Drawings

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hello Group,

      I'm clearing out some of my 60 year collection of 2 foot gauge material and have a three ring notebook with 53 Crittenden 2 ft. drawings, articles from Model Railroader on the B&SR Locomotive #7 and B&SR tank car #22. Also, an article from RR Mode3l Craftsman on the GE 23 ton 2 ft. diesel locomotives built for the Whitin Machine Works.

      Will consider reasonable offers but will not sell individual prints.

      Regards,
      John

      John Pilling
      Uxbridge MA
      USA
    • William Uffelman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
        John I replied direct but also noticed that I have addresses for you with 3 providers. Are you now at Charter.net?

        Bill Uffelman

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
          Hi Bill,

          $50.00 plus $12.35 for flat rate box for a total of $62.35.

          My e-mail address is charter.net. The other two are long gone.

          My address is:
          John Pilling
          38 Glendale Avenue
          Uxbridge MA 01569-1709