SR&RL Volume #3 to the UK, Australia, and others overseas

  • thanksgiving71
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
      All

      Regarding Sandy River and Rangley Lakes Railroad and Predecessors, Volume 3, given that the US mail will only send packages via air, not surface, I am offering a special price of USD 90.00 including the packaging and postage to the UK, Australia, and others overseas. To Canada USD 79.00

      Accepting Paypal payments to: jdevos99@...

      Delivery about March 30 perhaps sooner.

      Thanks for your support

      Jerry DeVos
      From: stuart <stuart@...>
      To: MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 8:19 AM

      well thats 2 books i would like (j devos vol 3 is the other) the biggest
      problem is the shipping to the UK.
      both books about $60 each. shipping about $60 each which just about doubles
      the price.
      what is it with shipping to the UK from the states its a rip off.
      i just got a book via fishpond the rrp was about £45. they charged me £18
      including shipping, when i checked
      it was shipped from australia for free.

      i just hope one of our UK booksellers get both books.

      stuart UK