Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Re: New Book for Narrow Gauge fans

  • Peter Lenz
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
      As a 16mm modeler in the States - the shipping costs don't decrease going the other way either. It really eats into my budget - I'd love to spend more on the trains themselves - it's just that the shipping is so $^$^%$ high!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
        All

        Regarding Sandy River and Rangley Lakes Railroad and Predecessors, Volume 3, given that the US mail will only send packages via air, not surface, I am offering a special price of USD 90.00 including the packaging and postage to the UK, Australia, and others overseas. To Canada USD 79.00

        Accepting Paypal payments to: jdevos99@...

        Delivery about March 30 perhaps sooner.

        Thanks for your support

        Jerry DeVos