Maine 2' Books Fall Sale

  • Tim Mulina BHI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      Hi,

      Sorry that you may see this more than one place.

      As with most of our friends in business, this past year has been difficult in keeping good suppliers and as a result we had 2 printers we were using go out of business. The newest printer has us on lead  times that may stretch up to 3 weeks so I wanted to get this out in time to make sure you can get Holiday books ordered in time to arrive, whether they are for you or as gifts.

      The printer has also given us notice that it is extremely likely that our costs will go up which means the book prices that have been kept low as long as we could will likely go up anywhere from $2-$5 each in the next few months.

      I have this broken down into specials for the US addresses and ones for the rest of the world and left them all in here as I know many 2’ modelers also have other interests.

      For US / APO / FPO addresses:

      These are shipping refunded because our shopping cart online won’t let me make the shipping free so I will just turn around and refund it as soon as I see the PayPal hit (or if you send in a check just do not add in S&H).

      Any order that contains a copy of the 2nd Edition of A Century + 10 of DRGW Freight Cars by Bob Sloan will have the shipping refunded.

      *A note on this book. We had a flooding problem last year and lost around half of the remaining print run and once this book runs out, it will not be reprinted or updated. Bob is in less than stellar heath and once these are gone then that is it. If you are a serious DRGW Narrow gauge fan, you need to get this book now.*

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/2ndcent10/2ndCent_10.html

      Any order that contains any of our Folio Diagram books also will have the shipping refunded.

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/Folios/folio_index.html

      Any order that does not include A Century + 10 or any of the folios, but is still over $100… will have the shipping refunded.

      You can mix and match any road, gauge, or even our How to and aviation series books to get over $100

      http://www.bhipubs.com/

      For any order that includes 3 or more of our How-To or Aviation books in whatever mix, will have the shipping refunded.

      http://www.bhipubs.com/ARS_index.html

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/MMR/mmr_index.html

      For our friends outside the US:

      For book orders under $100.00 before shipping we will refund 10%

      For book orders over $100.00 before shipping we will refund 15%

      Best regards,

      Tim Mulina

      BHI Publications

      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/