Re: [MaineTwoFooters] Train and Trooper

  • Neil MacDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      He still had lots of goodies at the train show in Gray but didn't discuss it with him.

      Neil

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 1, 2012, at 4:15 PM, brian bass <fishingmaine@...> wrote:

      So, is he actually done with Train and Trooper then?  Last I talked to him he still had stock and was kind of casually selling, but that was a year ago.
      Brian

      To: MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com
      From: lloydwday@...
      Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:15:07 -0400
      Subject: [MaineTwoFooters] Train and Trooper

      Matt is building a house closer to Nancys workplace. They are also selling their house in Phillips  (keeping a piece of land). He's been at this a long time and I think he was burned out. I was buying from them in Yarmouth seem like 20 years ago.
       I stayed with them a year ago and she makes a killer lasagna and some great chocolate sauce for the ice cream.
      If anyone is looking for a house in Maine they have a great one on a hill overlooking Sandy River country.
      Lloyd