RE: [MaineTwoFooters] Train and Trooper

  • brian bass
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      So, is he actually done with Train and Trooper then?  Last I talked to him he still had stock and was kind of casually selling, but that was a year ago.
      Brian

      To: MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com
      From: lloydwday@...
      Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:15:07 -0400
      Subject: [MaineTwoFooters] Train and Trooper

      Matt is building a house closer to Nancys workplace. They are also selling their house in Phillips  (keeping a piece of land). He's been at this a long time and I think he was burned out. I was buying from them in Yarmouth seem like 20 years ago.
       I stayed with them a year ago and she makes a killer lasagna and some great chocolate sauce for the ice cream.
      If anyone is looking for a house in Maine they have a great one on a hill overlooking Sandy River country.
      Lloyd

    • Neil MacDonald
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        He still had lots of goodies at the train show in Gray but didn't discuss it with him.

        Neil

        Sent from my iPad

        To: MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com