ot Rugged Wales

  • terry2foot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2012
      BBC2, one of our UK PBS Channels has a new series by the above name. It should be available on BBCTV iPlayer (on the web) or via other channels.

      The first episode aired last night and featured some shots of various slate mines served by Welsh narrow gauge railways. The emphasis was on the landscape and natural history, so share it with the missus if you want to get domestic permission for a holiday in the area, and a train ride or two!

      Terry