2016 National Narrow Gauge Convention survey

  • LeeRainey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hello -

      This message is addressed to those who attend the annual National Narrow Gauge Convention.

      I’m writing on behalf of a group that is exploring the possibility of returning the National Narrow Gauge Convention to northern New England in 2016. As part of our investigation of several potential convention locations, we'd like to get your feedback on what is important to you as an attendee at a National Narrow Gauge Convention.

      When you cut and paste it in your browser address bar, this URL will take you to an anonymous survey:

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9TZP8VT

      This survey has 24 questions and will take you about 10 minutes to complete.

      We’d very much welcome your input to help us with the planning. We’re posting the URL on a variety of news groups that we belong to. Please feel free to pass this message on to friends or groups that you think would be interested. However, we ask that each person actually fill out the survey only once.

      The survey will remain available until midnight, Tuesday, July 12.

      Thanks in advance for your opinions and suggestions!

                                                 Lee Rainey
                                                 Frank Knight
                                                 Doug Currie

    • Gerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
        Hi Lee,

        Put on a convention in Northern New England and my wife will come.... definately, if we're not dead or dying.  Portland was wonderful, but anywhere north of mid-Mass would be great.  Providence was just too expensive, as would be Conn.

        Gerry Cole

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
          Agree totally, Gerry. We're looking well north of Boston. Interesting challenge to find the best mix of venue, hotels, trains, etc. so we thought we'd try this survey route to check our gut impressions against public opinion.