Pre-publication order new B&SR book

  • Tim Mulina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hello,

      I just wanted to pass along that our second Maine 2' Quick Pic Book is just
      about here and we are now accepting pre-pub orders that will ship upon its
      arrival in the next week or so.

      It is on the two B&SR tank cars and while it includes a few vintage photos
      and drawings, it is mostly a detail book like the rest in our Quick Pic Book
      series. The book is just on these two cars and shows all the details that
      are there plus goes into modifications of the cars at different times.

      The book has 76 pages with 216 B&W photos & drawings. The captions bring
      attention to details that may be overlooked or just share historical
      information too. MSRP is $19.99 + s&h

      Here is the web page for the book.
      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/BSR_tankcars.html

      In addition to our normal sample pages viewable on the webpage, I am trying
      something new and putting in a sample of pages from the book in Adobe
      Acrobat pdf format for those who are using Smart phones and iPad type
      devices.

      If you get this book, I will add in as many additional of our titles for no
      additional shipping so now is your chance to stock up since the holidays are
      past. I will have to refund the excess shipping for any that use the
      shopping cart option on the webpage.

      Also I have a few copies of the special run of books on the 4 part Sandy
      River series. It contains the complete Vol. 1-Vol. 4 of Along the Sandy
      River and the MSRP for it is $84.99 (a savings of 15% off the individual
      price) Sorry there is no web page but you can see the individual books
      starting at our Maine 2' books page:
      http://www.quickpicbooks.com/files/pictorial_guides.html

      Regards,

      Tim Mulina