What happened to FRIDAY NIGHT MODELING?

  • Phil Bourguignon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Out the door at 6am friday morn, not it to 10 last night.  Had to go right from work to daughter's PT appt and then to in-laws for dinner and ceiling fan instalation (the good son in-law).

      Then home to bed to rest so I could get up early for the volusia county Florida RR show.  Just got back.  Always fun.  Picked up a few goodies but nothing to write home (or to the groups) about.

      So what did everyone do last night (in train world)?

      Phil B

    • Robert McAdory
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Started laying roadbed and track after getting home from our high school football game.
                                                                                             bob