Want to meet another area modeler

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      Hi everyone. I'm a mid-60s model railroader who's now retired after more than four decades of being out-and-about as a journalist, meeting people, attending meetings, writing stories. The result: A.) I've got a serious case of cabin fever, caused in part by my prior career and in part by having lung issues that frequently prevent me from going out and facing a polluted exterior atmosphere; B.) My wife's tired of hearing my stories and being constantly underfoot.

      Essentially I'm looking for another model railroader to meet for occasional coffee and chats. Anyone out there who wants to discuss model railroading or other hobbies? I'm primarily in Hon30, with some dabbling in On30. I live in Warren County, N.J., and am hoping to find someone within easy driving distance, say 30 miles from the Phillipsburg, N.J./Easton, Pa., area.

      Anyone need an occasional buddy to chat and perhaps work on our hobby together? If so, please contact me offline. Hope to hear from someone.