Strong Creamery

  • Wes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Today I posted drawings, photos and notes of the New England Creamery building in Strong Maine on my web site. Check it out at http://twofootartist.com/strong-maine-creamery/
      -Wes Ewell
    • Wesley Ewell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        In reviewing this site, I realized I had not posted the latest versions of the north and west sides. If you are one of the 30 people who checked it out earlier, please take another look.
        -Wes

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Wes,

          Thanks for sharing this with us all. Thanks too, to Neil, Gerry, Jerry & Bob for their contributions - an excellent example of how well a connected community of common interests can produce something more complete than the sum of its parts!

          Cheers,
          Simon.

          "Luck is a tag given by the mediocre to account for the accomplishments of genius." - R. A. Heinlein.