For Sale: Two Feet Between the Rails, Vols 1 + 2

  • Ron Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      I've decided to cut down on some of my Northeastern railroading
      books--I'll probably never get rid of Ride the Sandy River or Linn
      Moody's book, but since I know my focus will remain on Western NG
      logging, it's time to make some room. So I've got both volumes one
      and two of Two Feet Between the Rails for sale (also Boston and Main:
      Forest, River and Mountain for eclectic NE modelers!). Both volumes
      in great condition except for some corner blems. You can see photos
      and more details here:

      http://www.hildebrandstudio.com/book/twoFeet.html

      Contact info is there also so we don't have to clutter the list.

      Thanks!

      Ron Hildebrand