Motorized chasis

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hey All,
        Happy New Year!

      ItÂ’s a 2 truck motorized chassis.  This could have some interesting applications for what we do.  If you scroll down on the page I sent there are 2 short videos showing this thing in action.  Also there's a link for the other motorized chassis that they sell.  I've used a couple of these and they are very nice.  My edaville diesel uses the 2 truck and the Strasburg diesel uses the 2 axle type.  You can see my pictures in the train shed photos folder.

      Have a great 2009.

      Phil