New Member - seeks info on Harrison ME

  • Paul Staley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Dear Group Members,

      I have just joined and appreciate being part of the group. I'm looking
      for sources of info on the yard buildings on the Bridgton & Harrison
      in Harrison ME. I have Edgar Mead's "Busted and Still Running", and
      have culled some photos from internet sourcessuch as the Bridgton
      Historical Society, NE rail etc. I'm guessing that "Two Feet to the
      Lakes" will provide more, but the cheapest copy I can find online is
      $275.00!

      Do any of you know of any other online sources that may contain photos
      of Harrison?

      My layout plan is an out-and-back centered on an only slightly
      compressed (about 10%) Harrison yard, so any info on the original
      buildings will be deeply appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Paul Staley