HOn30 Passenger Car kits

  • bassb04011
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Any HOn30 Maine 2 footers out there interested in trying to get
      Deerfield to do their new, laser cut Maine 2 foot passenger car kits
      and decals in HOn30? We would still have to find someone to do the
      roofs or do them ourselves, but I would love to get the sides and ends
      to all those various SRRR, SRRL, WWF, WQ, FM, BB and other great cars.
      Brian