Copy of article needed

  • CSC
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi all. Could anyone copy Trevor's article in RMC from Sept. 2004? I
      could use a high quality PDF or JPG of it.

      Thanks

      Chris Cardinal
    • Trevor Marshall
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        > Hi all. Could anyone copy Trevor's article in RMC from Sept. 2004?
        > I could use a high quality PDF or JPG of it.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Chris Cardinal

        Hi Chris:

        RMC sells back issues and they may be ordered online at
        www.rrmodelcraftsman.com

        All: When someone copies an article, RMC doesn't get paid for the
        work that it has done to bring the article to print. Neither do the
        authors. Please support the magazines or there will be no magazines
        to support - they will go the way of Mainline Modeler, a fine
        publication that is no more.

        - Trevor
      • CSC
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
          Guilty as charged. I will oder it online today.

          Thanks Trevor.