Thanks for the welcome

  • lesplay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      G'day.
                Let me introduce myself .I,m a 52yr old two foot tragic,who models the Sandy River in 16mm scale on 32mm track,operating both live steam & battery power as well as some Aus sugar cane.
               I am also a long time friend of Gordon Watson of Argyle loco works hear in Vic & can take some credit for his Sandy river steamers.[S W Sargeant,#3,#20,#10].
               As you would expect,I am vey flamilar with your downunder railroads,but do you know about the operating two footers at Coal Creek historical society, & at Wyhalla also here in Vic?Maybe I can upload some photos sometime.
              I have many questions I would like to ask, and I have some hopefully ineresting info I could share,but this enough for now.
              Keep up the good work.
                                             Lester.
               PS. some links that may be interesting.                   http://www.coalcreekvillage.com.au/bushtramway.htm
                                  http://www.australiansteam.com/sugar/perry1850461.jpg          .http://www.coalcreekvillage.com.au/bushtramway.htm