List of Drawings?

  • sandiapaul1941
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hi,
      New member here, long time 2' fan.
      Does anyone know if there is a list of all the Maine 2' drawings that
      have been published? I know about the Model Train Mag index, but it
      would be nice if it were all in one place!

      Thanks!
    • Don Burn
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
        I know of no such list, besides the magazines and various books Gary
        Koehler has a large number of plans see http://www.maine2footquarterly.com/
        for contact data. Also, the Undergroun Railway Press carries a number of
        plans http://www.greatdecals.com/URP.html

        Don Burn

        Does anyone know if there is a list of all the Maine 2' drawings that
        have been published? I know about the Model Train Mag index, but it
        would be nice if it were all in one place!

        Thanks!

        http://www.eset.com
      • william cole
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
          <SNIP>
          Does anyone know if there is a list of all the Maine
          2' drawings that have been published?
          <SNIP>
          but it would be nice if it were all in one place!
          <SNIP>

          Hmmmmm, you mean actually having all the information
          in one place in The Information Age <grins>...sounds
          like you just got yourself a job.....
          Coronado Scale Models has drawings also,
          Best of luck,
          Bc

          Bc

          LOandS@yahoogroups.com
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
          "...Tis the set of the sail and not the gale
          Which determines the way they go. ...."
          -EWW
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
          70x7, Matthew 18:21-22
        • travelagy@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
            In a message dated 7/5/2007 10:41:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, billcwithonec@... writes:
            Coronado Scale Models
            Although the list may be incomplete the following link provides a pretty good list of references.

            Mark G

            See what's free at AOL.com.
          • phydromark
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007

              --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, william cole <billcwithonec@...> wrote:

              > <SNIP>
              > Does anyone know if there is a list of all the Maine
              > 2' drawings that have been published?
              > <SNIP>
              > but it would be nice if it were all in one place!
              > <SNIP>
              >
              > Hmmmmm, you mean actually having all the information
              > in one place in The Information Age <grins>...sounds
              > like you just got yourself a job.....
              > Coronado Scale Models has drawings also,
              > Best of luck,
              > Bc
              >

              > Bc
              >
              > LOandS@yahoogroups.com
              > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              > "...Tis the set of the sail and not the gale
              > Which determines the way they go. ...."
              > -EWW
              > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              > 70x7, Matthew 18:21-22

            • Simon Leigh
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
                Hiya,

                This looks pretty comprehensive.

                Bill and the rest of the On2 crowd are great guys and a good source of prototype knowledge.

                Regards,
                Simon Leigh.
                Nvisage - Network and Information Systems Consulting
                027-242-9901

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.

              • Don Burn
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
                  That covers about 30% of what you can find. Sorry without checking the
                  books, and the catalogs from M2FQ and URP you are missing a lot.

                  Don Burn

                  Although the list may be incomplete the following link provides a pretty
                  good list of references.
                  http://www.index.mrmag.com/tm.exe?opt=S&cmdtext=sr%26rl+structures&MAG=A\
                  NY&output=3&sort=D
                  <http://www.index.mrmag.com/tm.exe?opt=S&cmdtext=sr%26rl+structures&MAG=\
                  ANY&output=3&sort=D> http://www.hon30.org/articles.htm
                  <http://www.hon30.org/articles.htm> Mark G
                  wrote:

                  > <SNIP>
                  > Does anyone know if there is a list of all the Maine
                  > 2' drawings that have been published?
                  > <SNIP>
                  > but it would be nice if it were all in one place!
                  > <SNIP>
                  >
                  > Hmmmmm, you mean actually having all the information
                  > in one place in The Information Age <grins>...sounds
                  > like you just got yourself a job.....
                  > Coronado Scale Models has drawings also,
                  > Best of luck,
                  > Bc
                  >

                  > Bc
                  >
                  > LOandS@yahoogroups.com
                  > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
                  > "...Tis the set of the sail and not the gale
                  > Which determines the way they go. ...."
                  > -EWW
                  > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
                  > 70x7, Matthew 18:21-22

                  http://www.eset.com
                • Bill Kerr
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
                    The database is from my personal files. Anyone who finds I am missing
                    entires, can pass them on to me for inclusion. bill_kerr@...

                    I am rather hit-n-miss on my updates. So it is obviously not nearly
                    complete. I have no objections to listing commercial entires, unless
                    they charge for their catalog, which may infringe on their revenues.
                    So their permission is required before I can post to the website.

                    Most of the published books are entered, and I follow M2FQ and the
                    Gazette.

                    As you scan the list, you will notice they should be cataloged by
                    railway and type of information. For example, all the freight cars
                    are listed sequentially, so if you do not find it, in that area, then
                    I probably do not have a listing for what you are looking for.

                    Simon, thanks for pointing out my webpage.
                    <http://members.shaw.ca/twofooter/Maine2ftFAQ-gen.htm#drawings>

                    Regards Bill

                    --- In MaineTwoFooters@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Leigh"

                    "http://members.shaw.ca/twofooter/Maine2ftFAQ-gen.htm#drawings"http://member
                    > s.shaw.ca/twofooter/Maine2ftFAQ-gen.htm#drawings
                    >

                    > Bill and the rest of the On2 crowd are great guys and a good source of
                    > prototype knowledge.
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    > Simon Leigh.
                    > Nvisage - Network and Information Systems Consulting
                    > 027-242-9901

                    > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    5/07/2007